Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pens-Flyers Game 1 Recap / Game 2 Preview - Podcast

So as I try to expand on my social media and internet prowess.  I have started to work on a podcast with another Pens fan, Adam G (you can follow him on Twitter, @PolishHMR).  We will likely be doing 15ish minute recap/previews during off days.  Here are our brief thoughts leading into Game 2:



*Eventually, I'll start uploading these to iTunes and attempt to be reputable.  We're just getting started and working out the kinks for now.

And if you didn't hear our inaugural one, there is a link below.  It's a little over an hour long and covers the last couple weeks of the regular season for the Penguins and previews all of the playoff matchups in the NHL.  Comments and critiques are welcome and encouraged!!

http://chirb.it/Fy4fzp

And as always, thank you for checking out this blog and these podcasts!!  I appreciate it greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment